05 May 2015

Joined Geneabloggers

As you may, or may not, notice there's a link on the sidebar that links to Geneabloggers. I added my blog there a few days ago and hopefully their blog will give me some ideas for future posts. They have a list of Daily blogging prompts, some of which might prove to be interesting. Tombstone Tuesday should be an easy one for me. There's also Mappy, yeah not going with mappy, Monday. Black Sheep Sunday, I've a few of those. And one interesting one called Amanuensis Monday, which means to copy what has been written by another, something I should do more of.

I have a nice collection of maps at home, some of which might be interesting to review. I also have a handful of wills and letters transcribed, those might come in useful for people searching that particular name out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Geneabloggers! I look forward to reading your blog, it looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete